MCOM400HIRTU is a rugged cellular MODEM offering state-of-the-art mobile connectivity with Multiple HART Clients. It works in intelligent mode. This device is suitable for data monitoring from remote HART device. The device is suitable for any HART-based remote data monitoring like gas and water level. It supports two digital input, two digital output, one analog input, one RS485/232, one HART port with MODBUS communication via serial port which works as Master. The minimum data rate from remote to central server is 30 sec.
· Supports all types of 4G SIM cards.
· The data transmission mode is 4G/3G/2G.
· Supports all types of M2M SIMs.
· Supports quad band auto switchable.
· Small antenna included with the device. High gain antenna optional, in case of low connectivity.
· One Serial Port for RS232 or RS485 for external device interface.
· Twodigital input, two digital output, one analog input, one RS485/232, one HART port
· Five LED indicators provide status for power, server connection, GPRS connection, SIM registration or network, 4G connectivity.
· Phase AC input supply, worked within power supply range of 50 to 240V AC, 50 Hz.
· Operating temperature: -25 to 85 °C.
· The ABS enclosure can be mounted on a DIN drill.
· Data acquisition on standard protocols, like MODBUS RTU.
· Internal data storage: 16MB
· Supports protocols like TCP/IP/ HTTP/FTP/MQTT for data communication to the server.
· Auto reboot during a pre-set time of a day.
· Industrial class design suitable for long time work applications.
· Facility to store mobile numbers for authorization of remote configuration.
· Configuration of device parameters via serial port or remotely by SMS.
· Communication of data to server on specific events or on configured intervals
· Storing and forwarding of data in case of communication failures
· HART Port for connecting Multiple HART Clients
· Standards: GSM/GPRS/EDGE/UMTS/HSPA/FDD LTE
· GPRS/EDGE: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
· HSUPA: 900/2100 or 850/1900 MHz optional, DL/UL 7.2/5.76 Mbps, fallback to 2G.
· HSPA+: 850/900/1900/2100 or 900/2100 or 850/1900 MHz optional, DL/UL 14.4/5.76 Mbps, fallback to 2G, FDD LTE: 800/900/1800/2100/2600 MHz or 700MHz (B17 or B13) optional, DL/UL 100/50 Mbps, fallback to 3G/2G.
· SIM: 1 x (3V & 1.8V)
· Antenna Interface: SMA Female, 50 ohms impedance.32-bit high performance microcontroller MCU
· 32-bit high performance microcontroller MCU
· Remote Pump data monitoring and controlling
· Water Metering/Flow Meter
· Distribution Automation
· Data Acquisition from HART client Device and communication to Server
· Remote monitoring application
· Automation and Remote operation of pumps, valves etc.
· Data acquisition from remote devices on MODBUS protocol